Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default An Operational Problem

Paul

Do you use Netware/Groupwise?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
www.nickhodge.co.uk
HIS

"PA" wrote in message
Using Excel 2002, Excel will not maintain toolbar customizations and will
also not close properly.
1. If a button is added to a toolbar, it functions properly, but when
Excel
is closed and then relaunched, the new button has vanished. Found and
deleted Excel10.xlb to no avail.
2. When we attempt to close Excel, using the upper X in the right corner,
or from File | Exit the opened files close but Excel does not. You need
click the X a second time, or File | Exit a second time to close down the
application.
We have attempted to uninstall Excel, run the Registry Cleaner and then
reinstall. That didnt help either.
There are no viruses and no spyware. We scanned.
If anyone has a suggestion, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you
Paul