Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default How do I get rid of auto pg breaks in doc with hidden rows in Exce

Select the range you want to print, click on File|Print, Select Preview, and
then tick the option to fit to 1 page tall and 1 page wide. Now click on
Print, while in Preview. Your document's size will be reduced to make it fir
on one page (font smaller)

"Annie777057" wrote:

When I try to print my doc, Excel puts auto page breaks like it was
reading/printing all the rows (including the hidden rows). I don't want to
print anything but the rows that are showing and I want to have everything on
one page.

Any suggestions?

Thank you