Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elaine Elaine is offline

Default How do I get ONLY new info from 1 Worksheet to another automatical

I am using Excel 2003, Windows XP Pro SP2
I have a Multiple Worksheet file
I do not know how to create or use Macros, but I am fairly good at using
functions.

Worksheet 1 has pre-existing data in ALL cells in Columns A & C.
It also has pre-existing data in SOME cells in Column B but not in all.

When I enter new info in Worksheet 1, Column B (cell B65 for example) I want
Info from Worksheet 1, Cell A65 copied to Worksheet 2, Cell A2 AND
Info from Worksheet 1, Cell B65 copied to Worksheet 2, Cell B2 AND
Info from Worksheet 1, Cell C65 copied to Worksheet 2, Cell C2

How would I write a function to accomplish this?
Go To Worksheet 2, Cell L2 and use the info from Worksheet 1, Cell A65, THEN
move to Worksheet 2, Cell M1 and use the info from Worksheet 1, Cell B65,
THEN move to Worksheet 2, Cell N1 and use the info from Worksheet 1, Cell C65.