Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bmstar bmstar is offline

Default get a count from multiple lookups

I have a very similar problem.

I have attached the document below. On page two, in cell C:3, I want
to be able to be able to show a percentage. My goal is to look at each
record in the Game Play Sheet and compare colums C and J. I want the
percentage of times that column C has a 1T, 1S, 1M, or 1L and J has a
P* (any number or letter combo after it)...

Make any sense? I've tried to use "Countif" with "Counta" and
SumProduct....a couple IF statements....but to no avail. One of my
biggest challenges is that when I try to search multiple records I
can't use a wild card in the search pattern...and it's driving me
nuts.... (i.e. Countif (!GamePlaySheet:C11:C79="1*") ... any help?

|Filename: Test Page.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5014 |

bmstar
bmstar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36264