Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Johnson Ken Johnson is offline

Default hidden columns

Hi Robin,

One other possible cause is that worksheet could have its ScrollArea
property set at $C:$IV.
I can't fully test this, my printer's not working so I can't see what
happens with Print Preview. However, I notice that after setting the
worksheet's ScrollArea to $C:$IV that clicking on the little square
just above row 1's row label and to the left of column C's column label
does not select any of the worksheet cells, where it normally selects
the whole sheet.

To check if the sheet's ScrollArea has been altered Right Click the
sheet tab|select "View Code" from the popup|go View|Properties Window
then look for the ScrollArea value and delete the address if you see
one in the right column.

Ken Johnson