Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LSB M LSB M is offline

Default Please help me... with Case Structure

1st post here... it's been a WHILE since I've had to do anything in
excel so I am very very rusty....

Ok, here is what my spreadsheet is doing:
Based on the value of one cell (value is either 1, 2, 3 or 4 only), my
projected cashflow for year 1 to year 10 changes.

So if the checkvalue is 1, I need to pull certain values from a table
to calculate the cashflow, and if the value is 2, I'll need to pull a
different set of values for the calculation, and so forth...

Am I on the right path here? I have no clue how to implement this...

Please help..... :(

--
LSB M
LSB M's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36258