Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to "auto fit"

Mo

Row heights and Column widths are the properties of the row and column.

You cannot autofit individual cells to bring up the bottom wall.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:25:01 -0700, Mo don't know <Mo don't
wrote:

I have a spread sheet with many about 6 columns. The first column has much
less text (per cell) than the second. When I'm done, I collapse the column
with more text per cell and am left with large cells with little text it
them. I have to manually adjust all the cells to bring up the bottom wall
and make it fit nicely around the text. Is there anyway that I could avoid
this? Please help, I am not very computer savvy, but this would save me
hours at work! Thanks