Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary Melvin Gary Melvin is offline

Default Copy, return and paste.

I am using a hyperlink to go from one worksheet to another, find a item from
a list of over 2000 rows. I have no problem with these. But when I try and
create a macro to copy the record number then use the goto command to return
to the worksheet I was on and paste the number in a field (B8). But two
things are happening. First the marco always takes me to the worksheet that
I created the Marco on (Record (2)), not the one I started from, and then it
will not paste. Any suggestions. Thanks