Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
karstens karstens is offline

Default Retrieve Data from one sheet to another

I have data on one sheet with some of the following columns
Workorder ~ Date ~ Description ~ Quantity ~ Amount ~ G/L Account
NU-702-06 ~ 6/6/06 ~ Menards ~ 0 ~ $150.00 ~
2232

Then I have 100+ tabs for each workorder. Each tab contains a form
that has information on it regarding the invoices that pertain to that
workorder.
What I would like to do, is enter all the invoices on that first sheet
and have each tab automatically update. So for instance, in the
example above, I would like to have that same information show up on
the form for tab 702.

Does that make sense? Currently I have the first sheet show all the
invoices and then I copy and paste each one into the individual
workorder sheets. I am sure there is a better way to do this, I just
can't seem to figure it out. Thank you for your help in advance!

--
karstens
karstens's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17657