Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tiesthatbind Tiesthatbind is offline

Default Transpose row to read to column

Hello the board, please forgive me if this subject has been posed
elsewhere.
How do I create a formula to read data from eg. G70:AR70 Sheet 1, to
Column G5 Sheet 2 and drag down to as many cells needed ?
one way I have tried is =INDIRECT(ADDRESS(70,7)) , which works on Sheet
1 and transposes and reads perfectly, however I am unfamilar with how to
put this formula onto Sheet 2, reading from Sheet one, and then it
doesn't drag down the column (reading across the Sheet1 row70). any
help from the very knowledgable members is appreciated! :)

--
Tiesthatbind

Tiesthatbind's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32360
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=560397