Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bikky bikky is offline

Default Can anyone see a problem with this?

Thanks V much Tom,

That worked perfectly. Now just to populate the Mileage table and get
in circulation.

Then work on dav's idea of the matrix table.

I'll correct the Monthely, the others are as per original sheet (which
we're not allowed to doctor in any way other than filling out the claim
for mileage). I saw mileometer on my very first form and thought it was
wrong.

any THANKS all, and i'd Kiss you if i could reach that far...

Keep an eye out for another one i'm working on ;)

--
bikky
bikky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36149