Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default cond formatting ?

hi,

=time(left(a1,2),mid(a1,3,2),right(a1,2))

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Brian" escreveu:

I posted a similar ? but was not able to locate it, forgive me for posting
again.

I have 750 cells running down column F that have what is supposed to be a
time. but someone entered the time in the following format 010754, this is
supposed to be 1:07:54 ( military time for 1:07:54 am). Now I am left with
the task of having to change all 750 of these entries to reflect the correct
format. Is there a way to do this easily vai a conditional format or some
other function?