James

Default pasting excel data in a powerpoint slide

I am attempting to paste an excel data table in a powerpoint slide but once
pasted, the data is cut off. If I double click and enter the excel data
table and resize the window from Powerpoint, the same data shown simply
stretches to the new size. I have tried numerous ways of pasting from the
excel sheet and it still acts the same. I tried a new workbook and was able
to resize correctly. But to recreate all of the data and formulas in a
different workbook would be difficult. Is there a setting or something in
excel that is not allowing me to resize this particular workbook?

Thanks ahead of time for your help!