Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
sewsew8591 sewsew8591 is offline

Default emailing excel worksheet with data protected?

I created a sales order excel spreadsheet with 997 lines, then I autofilter
down the info I want the other depts to see. (One gets to see the prices, the
other dept doesn't) If I just E-mail the worksheet that protects the data,
the margins, etc don't transfer and what should print on one page, takes 5
pages. If I E-mail as an attachment to save the print settings, they have
access to change the data and view the prices. Any ideas?