Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Preserve borders during copy and paste?

Perhaps Copy and Paste SpecialValuesOKEsc

Or Paste SpecialFormulas and Number Formats

Or Paste SpecialValues and Number Formats.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:39:20 GMT, "aarotu" <u23988@uwe wrote:

Is it possible to preserve your border and font formats in a document when
pasting data from another worksheet which does not have the same font size
and border style.

Currently when I copy and paste, the font and borders of the data from which
I am copying overrides the formatting of the sheet that I am pasting to.

I would like the format of the sheet I am pasting the data on to preserve
it's formatting regardless of the format of the copied data.

Thank you