Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default This is more complicated than it looks.

Went and grabbed the sample file you uploaded and modified it and have put
the modification he
http://www.jlathamsite.com/uploads/S...nchlist_V2.xls

Explanations from the previous file apply, I've added some short comments
into this workbook but they refer to the other one also, so you may want both
to make sense of it all.

Hope this helps.

"dollarbill79" wrote:

Here is what I have.
I have a Master List with 3 colums The first column labeled location
has a pull down menu with about 20 different options. The middle column
labeled issues is just for text entry. The third column labeled
contractor is another pull down menu with 18 options on it. I also have
18 other sheets within the workbook that correspond to the third column
pulldown menu.

Heres what I need.
I would like to be able to enter info from columns one and two and be
able to choose an option from column three and the info from columns
one and two go to the corresponding sheet.

I dont know if this is possible without writing a hole new program but
if it is any help would be greatly appreciated..

--
dollarbill79
dollarbill79's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36212