JulieD

Hi

not sure what you mean by 'created a form' - do you mean you've edited a
worksheet to look like a form or you've created a userform in the VBE window
(insert / userform)

secondly, not sure what you mean by you've saved it as a template in your
templates folder ....

if you want the "form" to appear when you open a specific workbook why don't
you (if it's a worksheet looking like a form) insert it into the workbook
and code the Workbook_Open code to always go to that sheet. If it's a
userform, i'm not sure how you can save it as a template as it is a VBE
object which lives within VBE. Assuming however, that it is in the workbook
that you want it to display in, you can code the following in the
Workbook_Open event -
userform1.show

Hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD

"TBD" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have created a form and saved it as a template in my templates folder.
However, I want to have this form automatically "pop-up" when I open the
specific Excel spreadsheet.

Its relatively easy doing this in Access, so I'm presuming Excel can't be
whole lot more difficult??? The form is nothing more complicated then a
text
box, giving some basic instructions on entering data into the spreadsheet
for
users.

Any help you could give would be much appreciated!!

TBD