Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default Advanced use of LARGE function

Assuming your non-unique is in Cell d1...
=MAX(IF(A1:A126=D1,B1:B126,""))
then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter

HTH

Die_Another_Day
JLeoni wrote:
I've looked through all the posts I could find back to 2005 and couldn't find
the exact answer to my question.

Setup:

I have created a VB form which populates a hidden data sheet.
Column A is account numbers - each unique
Column B is a Vendor name NOT UNIQUE

Problem:

I need to use the LARGE function to find the LAST number given to each of
the vendors

So what I think I'm looking for is a nested IF statement in a LARGE or the
other way around. Not quiet sure though how to formulate this.

Thanks in advance I know you all always come up with the answer