Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I create a list inside a single cell?

Bullets can be inserted by using ALT + 0149 from the NumPad

To get more than one line in a cell type your bullet, data then hit ALT + ENTER.

Once you experiment you will get the idea.

You can make a bulleted/numbered list in a cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:49:02 -0700, desert_penguin
wrote:

I need to be able to create a simple, bulleted list inside a single cell,
where I don't need to be concerned about the cell width in order for a line
to break as I desire.
Thanks.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP