Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AndrewPace AndrewPace is offline

Default Date last modified - for entire workbook

I am using the following code in a workbook:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
"Last Modified: " & ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save
time").Value
End Sub

It does a great job of changing the "Last Modified: " footer for each
worksheet based on the last time I saved the document. However, I am
seeing that the footer message on other worksheets will not change if I
am not viewing those worksheets while I save.

Is there any way to modify this code so that the footer messages on all
worksheets will change when I save the workbook?

--
AndrewPace
AndrewPace's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33417