Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Add-Ins Question

Sorry, I never read anything about this but maybe Dave have ?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"CWillis" wrote in message ...
I don't see it in Excel or Word (both 2002). Neither does a co-worker. That
doesn't mean it isn't there though. Is there anything we could have done to
turn it off or something we could do to turn it on? I have 26 options in my
pull-down Save as menu. The last is "DIF".

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi CWillis

Are you sure?

It is the last item in the dropdown

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"CWillis" wrote in message ...
I am trying to create an Add-In following Dave Peterson's steps:

http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar...100000000#Save

However, I do not have the "Save as type: Microsoft Office Excel Add-In
(*.xla)" option under Save As. I am using excel 2002. Is this available
with this version?

Thanks,
Chris