Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JDDomine JDDomine is offline

Default Keyboard shortcut to change font size

Sheila:

Thanks. At least I know that I couldn't find it because it does not exist!!

Regards, JDDomine

"Sheila D" wrote:

I don't think so - in Word it is CTRL ] but not work in Excel, best I can do
is SHIFT/CTRL/P which takes you to the font size so you can type it in.....

Sheila
www.c-i-m-s.com
MS Office training - London
"JDDomine" wrote:

In Excel2003, is there a keyboard shortcut to incrementally increase or
decrease the font size in a cell or selected range of cells, in essence doing
what the "increase font size" and "decrease font size" toolbar buttons do??
I couldn't find it listed in the Excel2003 help or even with a search at
microsoft.com.