Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default VLookup Formula

Hi

Change the cell format from Text to some other (General, Numeric, Date,
Custom, etc)

PS. Probably it'll be wise to change lookup range reference to absolute one
=VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet1!$A$2:$B$3197,1,false)

Arvi Laanemets

"jazzydwit" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi. Can someone tell me why I get the Vlookup formula in the cell I am
trying to pull data into? I tried copying and pasting data in new
workbook, but the formula still shows in the cell.
thanks. This is what shows in my cell after I perform the vlookup
process. =VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet1!A2:B3197,1,false)
thanks.