Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ash Ash is offline

Default V-Lookup

Although fairly new to this web site I am a veteran user of many
spreadsheet softwares which Excel is one. I notice that many of the
questions (I would very high percentage) are about vlookup. Does any
one have any suggestion (books, publications and samples) that I and
many who are in the same peril as I am can learn starting from a simple
going to comlex examples? When replying to this email please, think of a
novice first. Thanks for those of you who contributr or reposnd on a
regular basis.

--
Ash