Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default option to prevent Excel changing 1-2-3 to a date

Vince

When you have selected the table you want, click on Options at top right of
Address bar and "Disable date recognition".

Although, I don't get any arrows to select a table when I drill down using your
instructions.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 08:59:59 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

Vince

The numbers are comma-delimited when I go to the site.

Have you tried DataImport External DataNew Web Query?

Select via the arrows, the tables you want to import. In Properties, checkmark
"preserve cell formatting" and OK.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 01:41:01 -0700, Vince
wrote:

http://www.tabonline.com.au/cgi-bin/main.pl?
Now the cat is out of the bag everyone will start a spreadsheet to beat the
racing system, lol.
--
Vince