Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
4most 4most is offline

Default In Excel, gridlines won't print--File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridline

Sorry . . . I was working on the PRINTER'S menu. I now realize you meant on
the Page Setup,Sheet page. It WORKED when I unchecked "draft quality" on
THAT menu. Thanks!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Perhaps you have "Draft Quality" enabled. Below "Black and White"

This will prevent gridlines from printing or show in print preview.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:30:02 -0700, 4most
wrote:

I want to PRINT gridlines: File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridlines--but no joy.
Gridlines DO show on the monitor but not on the Print Preview or on an actual
Print.