Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
James Silverton James Silverton is offline

Default True 3D graphics in Excel

"Seeker" wrote in message
I would like the ability to graph data with three components to
each data
point.
IE: x,y,z where x,y are location and z = measured data. This
would allow
true 3D graphs (not the simulated 3D that excel does) with
topographic or
isometric views. I work with data that has these
characteristics and I need
to see uniformity of data as it relates to location.

Not to disparage your question but can you perhaps give a
reference to a web site that shows the differences among the
various ways of depicting "3-D" plots? I'm a little puzzled
since any display of 3-d data is some sort of projection unless
you have a three-dimensional viewing system.

--
James Silverton,
Potomac, Maryland