Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default create report in excel sheet

Column width is the property of the entire column.

My fingers are shaking as I write this, but if just for appearance in a report,
you could avail yourself of the "Merge Cells" feature.

Or better yet, maybe "Center across Selection" would suffice.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:29:01 -0700, AskExcel
wrote:

Hi All,
I create userform for user to enter the data. after enter, i will transfer
the data to sheet which in turn will print out a report out.
my problem is, its difficult to design a report in worksheet if compared to
word.
I would like to know if there is a way for me to do this.
for example, when i realign the column B width at say row 22, my design
above row 22 become off. i tried to freeze above row 22 but cannot help. I
really frustrated.
Really need the help from this forum of how to control the report layout
when want to realign column width by not affecting the upper row layout.
Please help.