Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default How do I display all conditional formatting in Excel?

Hi Gord,

thanks for the feedback, i realy appreciate it

regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Gord Dibben" escreveu:

Marcelo/Kit

John's tip will only identify cells that have CF, not display the actual CF
Formula is:

You could do the same by F5SpecialCF cells.

I saw code once for getting the CF formulas onto a new sheet but have lost the
location.

Will keep looking.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 08:27:02 -0700, Marcelo
wrote:

hi Kit,

try this,

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip045.htm

also you could see the formulas on the cell with Ctrl+~ or TOOLS | OPTIONS

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Kit" escreveu:

Whilst it is possible to display all the formulas on an Excel 2003 worksheet,
it is only possible to display conditional formatting cell-by-cell. This is
tedious when checking for any errors, which are easy to acquire when pasting
from one cell to another.