Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Real hard one

First part

ToolsProtect Workbook

Second part

=IF(Tab1!A1="","", Tab1!A1 )

Third part

I don't understand

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"PANCAKE" wrote in
message ...

Hey,

I'm looking to get my worksheets secured in that way that only a person
who have the correct loggin on the pc can open the worksheet.(the tab
page in the left lower corner)

The second thing i want to know is how can I let collum A be the same
as collum A in a other worksheet in the same excel file whitout having
to ad the formule =Tab1!A1 an than copying it over the entire A collum.
becausse that result in a 0 to evry cel in collum A what force me to add
some kind of printer settings so it wil not print a lot of paper for
nothing.

Third question: How can i make it possible that i have one button to
insert somthing in Collum A and it automaticly set it to al the Tab
pages (3 pages)

Thanks for helping me out.

Greets Pancake

--