Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard Richard is offline

Default Formula Help

If say January 1st falls on a Sunday but paid holiday is on the first
"weekday", which is Monday of 2006. How would you rewrite this formula for it
to reflect future changes year after year. This formula is what I'm using
now, which works fine as long as the dates don't fall on a weekend.
=Date(TheYear,1,1) I'd like to enter this formula as is but for it to
actually be =Date(TheYear,1,2) What this is? It's a calender that keeps track
of all the paid holidays, vacation time, meetings and such. Thanks in advance