Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default countif formula to find the occurances of a number that is greater than one number but less than another

=COUNTIF(D5:D3200,"10500")-COUNTIF(D5:D3200,"=13500")

Just copy and past and Excel will adjust it to wherever you paste.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"steveo" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi guys, I have a range where I need to find the occurance of a number
greater than 10500 but less than 13500 and I think it should look like
this: =countif(d5:d3200,10500,<13500) would that be right as far as
syntax etc? Also how would I copy this formula through multiple
worksheets (one workbook, whereby the formula moves down 1200 cells
continuously to the end of the worksheet and hopefully replicates in
the same spots in ultiple worksheets to the end of the workbook? The
cell references remain relative throughout. As always I appreciate any
help you can give me. Thanks!! steveo It shouldn't make any difference
but this is excel 2004 mac.