Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default filtered pasting

I'm trying to paste a row of formulas down a list, but in filtered mode.
Problem is that it's pasting into the lines that are not visible in the
filter (those that are hidden). I thought that at one point I was pasting
things and it respected the visibility factor of the filter (in other words,
only pasting into those lines that were seen).

I turned calculation to manual for ease of use (large list, pivots, etc),
but I cannot imagine that has anything to do with it. Is there some other
setting, or some particular way I have to do this (obviously aside from
ctrl-selecting each line individually, which is not an option with the number
of lines I have.

Thx for any help
--
Boris