Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SimonCC SimonCC is offline

Default How to have a chart automatically adjust range as I add data entri

You can make a dynamic name range, and use that as source data. If your data
was in column A in Sheet1, with A1 as header:
=OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$A:$A)-26,0,25,1)
would be the formula to use for the dynamic range. You can adjust the
reference to fit your situation.

-Simon

"AdamCPTD" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet linked to an access database. The spreadsheet refreshes
every 60 seconds automatically. I want to track current performance by using
a chart that shows the last 25 data points entered.
It is impractical to manually change the chart range each time a data entry
is added.
How can I make it change automatically to only include the last 25 entries?