Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Guy Normandeau Guy Normandeau is offline

Default Macros - Force execution using workbook_open

Disregard this question. I just found the answer.

NO!

I'll make the sheets hidden. Unhide the sheets when the macros are enabled.

Thanks to Paul B. and Scoops!

"Guy Normandeau" wrote:

I have macros running using the workbook_open functionality. Everything
works great... except when the user selects to disable the macro
functionality. Is there a was to protect my workbook to force this macro to
run when the user opens it? I know it opens up a can of worms but I do need
to have this functionality run as soon as the spreadsheet is open.

Thanks in advance

Guy Normandeau