Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default 2 copies of my spreadhseet open!

Just click the X close button on one, save it, and all will be back to
normal.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"confused" wrote in message

When i open my spreadsheet, 2 copies of the spreadhseet open,
spreadsheet.xls: 1 and spreadsheet.xls:2.
Why?!
I had the spreadhseet on a shared drive and possibly had a read only copy
open at some point but still, I have never seen this before.
Does anyone know how to resolve this?and also stop it happening again!

thanks!