Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bastien86 bastien86 is offline

Default Reference a cell containing a Reference

From my graph i generated, a starting point along the x is required to make
the necessary calculations. Since the x starting point is changing, i
therefore have to keep changing the value from A607 to A607-24 hours each day
because of the new 24 points each taken on hour intervals. I wish to be able
to open my excel document in x number of days. See on the graph i need to
start at 300 hours. which is A(300+3) due to title on data and such. Is
there a way i can enter in a cell "300" for the hour, then have all my
formulas know that i want to start A303 for my xrange instead???

ie =EXP(INTERCEPT(LN(AK607):AK2187),A607:A2187))

Tomorrow i may want to start at AK533

Can i insert 530 into a cell, then have another cell say "AK533" then insert
that into the AK607 part of the forumla??