Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Thansal Thansal is offline

Default COUNTIF() with multiple criteria

I am looking to pull some data about a section of one of my worksheets.

Specificly I have 3 columns that I want a count of the number of
instances of each unique combination in those 3 cells (IE the number of
times "1, 0, 0" appears, "1, 1, 0" appears, "1, 1, 1" appears, etc
etc).

The second part of this would be If it was possible to semi automate
this so that I don't have to write a function for each unique series.

Thank you very much for any and all help you can offer me.

AlexV