Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Extracting rows based on fixed criteria

Take a look at Data==Filter==Autofilter.

Select columns, check Autofilter.

Filter column H for "yes" and copy/paste required data to your summary sheet.

HTH

"EdMac" wrote:

I have a workbook that includes 4 sheets based on quarters of the year
and a summary page.

In A1:A500 is an alpha listing of company names - there may be
duplicates.
In B1:B500 are the products supplied by the companies.

In H1:h500 yes/No is selected if there are quality concerns.
J1:J500 details the concern if Yes is selected in H1:H500.

I would like to be able to produce a (in the summary page) a summary of
the the companies and products that have quality concerns. The same
company may appear more than once, the product is unique.

Is it possible to achieve this without VB coding? I seem to remember a
similar question sometime ago but have been unable to locate it.

Any assistance gratefully received

EdMac

--
EdMac