Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default 1,4,1,3,3,1,2=1,4,3,2

Just another play which can extract the uniques list using non-array formulas

Data assumed running in A1 down

In B1:
=IF(ROW(A1)COUNT(C:C),"",INDEX(A:A,MATCH(SMALL(C: C,ROW(A1)),C:C,0)))

In C1:
=IF(A1="","",IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)1,"",ROW()))

Select B1:C1, fill down as far as data is expected in col A
Col B will return the required results, all neatly bunched at the top
--
Max
Singapore
"bridgerbell" wrote:

i have integer values in column A where some integers repeat.

i want column B to list the unique integers of column A in the order
they appear in column A ignoring repeats.

So if column A has the integers: 1,4,1,3,3,1,2
I want my formula to give me the integers: 1,4,3,2,0,0,0

Is this possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
bridgerbell