Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Formula not working when letter A is used in a named range

Should be good, the quarters were a bunch of petulant affairs, but the semis
have been fine.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Max" wrote in message
"Bob Phillips" wrote:
Max,
If you recall, Italy was my original pick, and then I tipped France

before
the Brasil game, so not bad eh?

Like I said in the follow up there...
Simply amazing, your spot on reading / prediction <g !

After the quarters and semis, it looks like
Italy to me, but if Zidane can turn it on again, if Henry can stop

pouting
and run at the Italian defence, if Viera toughs it in midfield, France

could
do it, but it looks like too many Ifs to me. Forza Italia!

Shaping up to be a close, tight, and exciting game. Anyway, going by the
odds-makers here, Italy is the favourite to lift the World Cup, at 1.73 vs
1.95 (France). cheers!
--
Max
Singapore