Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tibbs Tibbs is offline

Default Detabulating Data

I get data out of a database in the form of a table. It's sales numbers,
so I get sales volume, sales value, distrubution and % waste. They all
come out in separate tables, with products down the side and dates
across the top. Each table has a title that describes the contents,
i.e. Volume, Value etc...

Is there any way to detabulate the data, as I want to have the option
of pivot tabling it, or putting it into another database.

Unfortunately I have not control over how the database outputs the
information.

Does anybody have any clever ideas about this, as I am completely
stumped.

Regards,

Chris

--