Paul K.

Thanks dave I will try the round formula. I used an adjacent cell and paste
special

"Dave R." wrote:

In the formula bar? Shouldn't you see the formula there? Unless you did this
with a paste specialdivide, perhaps.

You can use =ROUND(100/2.4,0) then export as CSV.

"Paul K." wrote in message
When I divide 100 by 2.4 my answer is this 41.66666667
By formating the cell to 0 decimal points I get 42
How do I achieve 42 in the formula bar and not 41.666666666667

I need this because I am converting to a csv file to import and sometimes
the import shows the formula bar data rather than the cell formatted data.