Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris Chris is offline

Default Automatically define a list of words in Excel?

Specifically, they are vocabulary words. For example: whit
convene
seamy
minion
perspicuous
tumult
boredom
inimical
desuetude
dodge
adminicular
tautology
diplomatic
expose
jejune
tempestuous
haptic
busybody
glabrous
overlap

I have to say I'm a newbie when it comes to Excel but I've searched online
quite a bit and thought it might be possible to reference or insert some sort
of results you get from say, dictionary.com and have it displayed in the
adjacent column

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Define "defined"

Give an example of some words and what you want Excel to do with them.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:12:01 -0700, chris
wrote:

I have a list of words in Excel that I need defined. I was wondering if there
is an easy way to define them using an online dictionary's results.