Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Trendline Equation

See
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...&%20LOGEST.htm
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"bastien86" wrote in message
Is there a way to insert the equation of my trendline into calculations in
my
worksheet. The rate is always changing each passing day due to more
collected data... I wish to give a daily projection on when the certain
maximum is going to be reached, which is goign to always be changing
because
of the changing trendline. Can I make reference to a data sereis
trendline
ie.

y=10e^5x

x = hours

is there a way i can calculate x for a set y? and if the trendline
changes,
then so does the value of x?