Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wasatch Wasatch is offline

Default How do I round numbers to the nearest multiple of 10 or 5?

Using Excel Office 2000, I'm calculating the quantity and value of vaccines
remaining in end-of-year inventory according to 3 different funding
categories (from which vaccine was purchased) and according to package size.
Package sizes are multiples of 5 or multiples of 10, depending on the
vaccine. For example, there are a total of 400 doses of DT in inventory.
Using percentages, 133 doses of DT were purchased using fund #2 and 267 doses
were purchased using fund #3 (fund #1 was not used for purchase of DT). How
do I round to the nearest multiple of 10 in Excel so that the ending result
still equals 400 doses when added together?