Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
judyblue judyblue is offline

Default Time Totals in a Workbook

I also keep receiving a "circular reference" error any time the file is opened.

"judyblue" wrote:

Hi,
I have a workbook where each sheet represents one week. I have employees
listed in rows and the column headings are "Hours Worked", Overtime, Sick
Time, etc.
I have a Totals page that I need to tally each week (total hours) for any or
all columns. I also have blank pages "Start" and "End". On the Totals page
for the calculation - =Sum(Start:End!B4). All pages are formatted under the
[h]:mm:ss.
I need to be able to insert a new sheet each week.
Can anyone tell me why this doesn't work?

Thanks in advance.
Judy