Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

Good point!

"Biff" wrote in message
You'd think that MS would redirect to the new KB article.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Thanks Bernard. One thing I don't do is check these references every

time
<g.

I will update my reference, but I wish they wouldn't.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Not a valid KBID, Bob
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
See if this helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office
programs

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mpeters99" wrote in message
In Excel, when I change the color of the box or the print, there is

no
change
reflected on the screen. If I do a print preview however the colors

are
there.