Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default counting duplicates Among Many Sheets, Possible??

You're welcome, Mhz !
Thanks for the feedback ..
--
Max
Singapore
"Mhz" wrote:
Thanks for the replies... Quite interesting Max and very detailed thanks
alot.. I have multiple columns with names, phone remarks, etc on each
sheet, so I think the master Page will be more ideal for capturing the
dupes. Some of the programing you wrote is a bit over my head at the
time, but I will study it... I am still in an old world of BASIC
programming and havn't quite had the time to get up to par on Visual
Basic. But thanks anyhow, I'll see what I can put together on the
wonderful info you have given me... Thanks Much :)