Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruno Bruno is offline

Default I need to freeze some vertical text on some columns in the midle o

I need to freeze some vertical text on some columns in the midle of the
screen.
For a better explanation, when I scroll up or down on that sheet the
vertical text on those columns must always be in the center of the screen.
I already have an horizontal freeze panel for the header and i don' see a
way to use the vertical one here.

Is there any code i could use for this problem?
Any outside aplication from wich I can import this effect?
I'm sure some experts have solved this.

When I scroll i want to see my sheet like this:
(By now I have all done but the category text link in the midle of the screen)

H E A D E R H E A D E R H E A D E R
H E A D E R H E A D E R H E A D E R
P R O D S U M
P R O D S U M C C C C C
P R O D S U M A A A A A
P R O D S U M T T T T T
P R O D S U M
P R O D S U M T T T T T
P R O D S U M E E E E E
P R O D S U M X X X X X
P R O D S U M T T T T T
P R O D S U M
P R O D S U M L L L L L
P R O D S U M I I I I I
P R O D S U M N N N N N
P R O D S U M K K K K K
P R O D S U M

I already posted in some Excel forums but with no results.
There aren't many text effects known in excel...

I really ask for your help guys

Hope to hear from you soon
Bruno